Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Preparation and Pictures!

Howdy!!
I leave for Angers (basically pronounced On-zjay...very French) in 41 days!  I am excited but anxious, as I still have to recieve my student visa and pay off what I owe for the program....a lot to think and worry about!

I figured I would share with y'all some pictures of where I will be going.

Here is an aerial view of Angers:


As you can see in the picture above, there is a HUGE castle in the city.  This is because Angers is right in the heart of French castle country in the northwest, about an hour and a half west of Paris.  Here is a close-up of Chateau Angers:


Beautiful, right? I can't believe I'm going to be living right next to this!!!  This brings me to my next topic...my University!  Now, for this program, I am taking 6 hours with an A&M professor (Dr. Schoolcroft) along with the 3 other girls going on this study abroad trip.  In addition, I will be taking 9 hours at "Université Catholique de l'Ouest" ...yes, a Catholic University!
Here are some pictures of this University I will be attending:




Seems awesome enough :)

Well, that's all I have for now.  More prep work...until next time!  Au Revoir!!

4 comments:

  1. You have an AWESOME start to your blog! I enjoy seeing your writing and these beautiful pictures of your new "home." I can hardly wait for you to take this life-changing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how anything said in French sounds so pretty! So excited to read your blog the next several months! You will have a fantastic time, don't you worry! I'm sure after your visit, everyone will be talking about how Kelsi Cade made the folks of Angers outgoing, smiley people. ;) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned something new! I would never have thought to have pronounced Angers that way! Kelsi, I'm so excited about your adventure to come! You will look back on this time in years to come and be so glad you made this decision. We all have things from our past that we say, "I wish I would have...". Kelsi you will! God bless my darling! Enjoy the ride! Learn! No worries! It always works out! Trust me! You have so many..me..that love you so dearly and will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers till your return! The pictures are beautiful! I'm so excited for you! God bless sweet lady! :)

    ReplyDelete